20% Arabic – 80% English
Azzbda starts at: 59:39
It’s November and in honour of Movember we are doing a series of episodes all about Men. In our first episode we are discussing how gender roles influence boys and men.
We raise our boys and girls differently, with clearly defined gender roles for men and women. Much has been said over the years about the issues surrounding specific types of gender roles for women but what about men? What are the pros and cons of pushing guys into a man’s role? Today we discuss masculinity in the context of Saudi Arabia.
Ahmed Fouad Angawi is a management consultant with a bachelor’s in psychology and pursued an MBA. He likes to challenge established ideas in all of aspects of his life which includes music, hiking, and fitness.
- Bentley Brown: Instagram | Twitter
- Fatma BaAram: Instagram | Twitter
- Khayra Bundakji: Instagram | Snapchat | Twitter
- Mstdfr’s episode on Movember
- The Demise of Guys
- Masculinity is Killing Men
- The Mask You Live In
- Why Manning Up Is the Worst Thing to Do
- The Good Men Project