36% Arabic – 64% English
Azzbda starts at: 54:00
Mindfulness is a practice and a product of meditation which can be used to center one’s self in the midst of chaos. Whether through breathing exercises or chopping lemons, we can each find our own way to be present, in the moment, and get the most out of our precious time. The Lighthouse Concept by Nouf Hakeem is a holistic wellness space for insight, creativity, & inner peace in Jeddah. We’ll talk to Nouf about her journey with meditation and try to get one step closer to peace of mind.
Nouf Hakeem has been involved in fashion with Sotra & Haal Inc. After practicing meditation and obtaining a certification, she wanted to share her learnings and spread the love. She launched and is now running The Lighthouse Concept while caring for her children and exploring her newfound love of cooking.
- Khayra Bundakji: Instagram | Snapchat | Twitter
- Dima Ikhwan: Twitter | Facebook
- Ahmed Al-Mojadidi: Facebook | Twitter
- Low Priority Queue
- Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Sitting Still Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and Their Parents)
- Billy and Zac the cat
- Julia Cameron
- Abraham hicks
- 10% Happier