20% Arabic – 80% English
Azzbda starts at: 53:39
Using historical figures that spoke out for peace, we can identify the spirit and philosophy of nonviolence as an attitude and a way of life. Humility and simplicity, courage and compassion, dedication, faith, intelligence, sincerity, and a dire need for peace and justice for all. These attributes are the main characteristics of nonviolent activists that later impacted policies and opportunities.
Sharia Walker is the CEO, trainer, and mediator at Walker Consultancy. A Company that specialises in alternative dispute resolution, conflict management, and resolution. She studied special education and education management before taking a course at the Joan B. Kroc College of Peace Studies by chance. She has been working in the field for the past 5 years by giving a variety of workshops, private training on negotiating, and resolving conflicts.
- Conflict Resloution with Sharia Walker
- I’d Rather Teach Peace by Colman McCarthy (book)
- A Force More Powerful: A Century of Non-Violent Conflict by Peter Ackerman & Jack DuVall (book)
- A Force More Powerful (trailer)
- Non-Violent Communication (video)
- Non-Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg (book)
- Book of Forgiveness by Desmond Tutu & Mpho Tutu
- Documentary – Trial Commission
- Managing Bias