20% Arabic – 80% English
Azzbda starts at 42:12
Unhappiness is proportional to the gap between our expectations of how things should be and our perceived reality. What about other people’s expectations of who we should be and our perceived reality? What do we do when we are failing to meet people or society’s expectations?
Jawahir Alfaiz has a masters in Mass Communications, and after personal troubles in her life trained in Social and Emotional Intelligence. What started out as a journey of self-improvement ended up being a career which includes one-on-one sessions, workshops, and corporate consultations. She uses the connection between communication and human psychology to help women and girls find balance in their life. We are all a work in progress, and Jawahir’s aim is to teach as she learns on her own journey.
- Khayra Bundakji: Instagram | Snapchat | Twitter
- Fatma BaAram: Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat | Youtube
- Behind the Saudi veil – Moms aren’t angels!
- Love Your Life, Not Theirs
- The Kubler-Ross change curve
- Pioneering featuring Maria Mahdaly
- Habits of positivity featuring Sadiga Ghalib
- The Assessment