Today we host Rayan Karkadan and talk about factors bringing olympic success to nations, the obesity and diabetes crisis in Saudi Arabia, and attempt to break down the problem to smaller bits in an effort to find practical solutions.
- Chinese olympic medal count per year
- How China Trains it’s Athletes for the Olympics
- Saudi Arabia’s Hadi Soa’an silver medal in Sydney 2000
- When and why did rice become an important part of Arab food?
- Emotional Eating
- 2016 Olympics: Toma feels proud on winning medal for UAE
- Double burden of malnutrition
- How Sugary Drinks May Change the Way Your Body Burns Fat
- Cost of Diabetes in Saudi Arabia [PDF]
- Prochaska model of change